It’s easy, fast, affordable, and non-invasive – no blood sample is needed.
Sampling & Registration
minimized prior to sampling. No eating or drinking at least 1 hour
prior to testing is recommended.
How to Order a Test
- Order your tests online, by choosing one of the many options we offer. You can choose from Breeds Specific panels, Veterinary Specialty panels, Pet Parents panels, Build Your Own Panel or buy a Single Test.
- When your test kit arrives it will contain swab(s), sample sticker(s), and a prepaid return envelope for domestic orders. Please note international orders will require return postage and do not include a prepaid return envelope.
Register your pet’s information online
- When you are ready to collect your sample(s), log into your online customer account by clicking on “View My Account” under the “Account” menu to sign in. First-time users will need to click “Sign Up Now” and create an account.
- Click on the “Sample Registration” icon, select a sample sticker from your shipment, and select the matching sample number from the available sample(s) list on your account manager.
- Select the test panel or single test to be used for this sample.
- Complete the information for the dog being tested and click “Save”.
- Write the dog’s name on the sample sticker.
When registering samples for multiple dogs, it is important to avoid mismatching the sample taken and the information provided. Be careful to identify the correct dog for the panel or test you choose, and the associated sample sticker used during registration.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each sample you are registering.
- Now click on “Sample & Shipment Checklist” and review all the information you have entered. Please make sure the sample numbers on the Checklist match the sample stickers.
**(Optional) Print your Sample & Shipment Checklist to aid you in collecting your sample(s).
When you have completed the registration process for all samples in your shipment, click on “Complete Shipment”.
You are now ready to collect your samples!
How to Collect Your Samples
Following these instructions helps to ensure fast and accurate results.
If you deviate from these instructions it may delay your results.
- To avoid cross-contamination and sample dilution, no food, drink, nursing, or playtime 1 hour before collecting your sample(s).When collecting samples for multiple dogs make sure to match the correct sample ID sticker with the correct dog.Make sure to keep the swab, wrapper, and sample sticker separated from other samples during collection and drying.
- Peel the wrapper to remove the swab.
- Roll the swab inside the pet’s cheek approximately 10 times on each side.
- Let the swab dry for 20 minutes.
- Place the dry swab inside the wrapper and seal it with the sample sticker.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Testing Easy as 1, 2, 3
Submit Your Test
- Place the sealed swab(s) in the pre-addressed postage-paid envelope and place it in the mail within 48 hours for return to GenSol Diagnostics.
- A single prepaid postage return envelope is included with each domestic order. Please note, international orders and multiple return shipments will require return postage and do not include a prepaid return envelope. Please return to:
125 North Main Street
Clayton, GA 30525 USA
Receive Your Results
- Your results will typically be uploaded and available in your online customer account within 24-48 hours of receiving your collection samples at the laboratory.
- Any failure to follow these instructions could result in test processing delays.
- If swabs other than those provided by GenSol are returned for testing, they will NOT be processed.
- To replace lost or damaged swabs please contact our office directly at 844-369-3686 when calling from within the United States or 706-782-1327 when calling from outside the United States.
Benefits of an Online Account
- See all your available samples
- Easy registration of samples
- Easy transfer of samples to colleagues
- Results are uploaded immediately upon completion in the laboratory
- Easy access to all your results