Here at GenSol, our customer service associates stay pretty busy answering customer calls. So much so, it is not unusual for customers to be prompted to leave a message, which by the way, you should do, because we will return each and every call.
One of the most popular questions is, “Have you received my samples yet?” Our response is going to be, “Have you tracked your package yet?” Because, you see, in order to provide our customers with fast, accurate and affordable canine genetic testing, our staff has to manage their time wisely.
We do enjoy hearing from our customers! Answering questions that assist our customers in making the right choices prior to testing, or answering questions about their results, will always be part of our services. However, answering calls takes us away from processing orders, entering information into the data base, and sending out results.
Anytime we can help our customers, to help themselves, helps us to get your results out to you faster! So here are a few tips to help you track the location of your package, both in transit to you, and back to us.
If you have Gmail, your Inbox will look something like this:
When you open our Tracking email, it will look like this:
Now you know what the tracking email will look like in your Inbox, and you know what it will look like when you open it. If the tracking number is a link, all you have to do is click on it and it will take you to the USPS webpage that will tell you where your package is in transit.
If you have a mailing address that is not recognized by the postal service, then the numbers will NOT be a link. If that is the case, go to this website: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input and enter your tracking number in the space provided. It will track your number just as if it were a link.
Here are a few more tips that might help:
- If you do need to call us about your order, please have your order number handy. This will speed up the process.
- If you pay with PayPal, please check the email associated with your PayPal account.
- If you entered your email address manually during the ordering process, check it for errors, before completing your order.
- If you do not see your tracking email in your Inbox, check your SPAM or Junk folder.
- If you have a post office box and a physical address, use your post office box address for delivery.
- If you track your package and it doesn’t have any information posted, that may simply mean the post office hasn’t scanned your package yet. Please call your local post office, they will track it for you in their system.
- If you feel your package is taking longer than it should, please call your local post office. Once your package leaves our office, we have no control over the USPS process and can not do anything but sympathize with you.
- If your package appears lost, or delivered to the wrong address, and the estimated days for delivery have passed (14 business days excluding weekends and holidays for US first class), please call our office, we will replace your order.
- Reminder: International orders take longer to travel through customs, and International orders will not include a return label. International customers are required to purchase postage in their country.
I hope this article is helpful. Just remember, the longest part in this process is waiting on the US Postal Service. Once we receive your samples, typical turn around is 24-48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays), so long as there are no issues with your paperwork or DNA quality.
As always, Thank you for choosing GenSol Diagnotics!